As an international leader in public participation, IAP2 has developed tools that are widely used and acknowledged. These are the IAP2 Core Values for Public Participation for use in the development and implementation of public participation processes; and the IAP2 Spectrum which assists with the selection of the level of participation that defines the public’s role in any community engagement program. The Spectrum is widely used and is quoted in most community engagement manuals.
Additionally, there is the Quality Assurance Standard for Community and Stakeholder Engagement, which is recognised as the international standard for public participation practice.
IAP2 Australasia has 10,000 members throughout Australia and New Zealand and is committed to advancing the practice of community and stakeholder engagement through education, advocacy and building partnerships.
As the peak body for the community and stakeholder engagement sector, IAP2 Australasia, believes that engagement, when done well, improves social, environmental and economic outcomes and increases trust in the democratic process.
Have you considered in-house or private training? This means that you can train your team, all together, at your location and at a time that suits your organisation.
IAP2 Australasia offer all our modules and electives for in-house or private training delivery, which are part of our Certificate and Advanced Certificate programs. Your organisation too can receive IAP2 Australasia’s highly regarded community and stakeholder engagement training.
Benefits of in-house training:
• Convenience – training at your location (no travel required), on a day that suits your organisation (subject to trainer availability).
• Virtual or face-to-face training – your choice of face-to-face training in your location; or virtual delivery in our facilitated digital classroom.
• Personalised – some of our modules can be personalised to include your organisation’s case studies and frameworks.
• Certified training – all our training is either a core module or an elective of our Certificate and Advanced Certificate in Engagement. Those participants who wish to continue their studies will still receive full credit for in-house training.
• Licensed trainers – all our training is completed by our expert licensed IAP2 Australasia trainers. In-house training is the same quality training that you know and expect. You can even ask for your choice of trainer, subject to their availability.
• Team building – not only do all your team participate, but it is training that will have your team working together and engaging with each other.
• Savings – in-house training can be a more cost-effective option by saving you any travel and accommodation costs associated with attending a publicly listed course. Member training discount rates also apply.
Simply organise 14 or more of your team (maximum of 20 for virtual training, or 25 for face-to-face training) to undertake the training, provide a location for the training and catering for the day. We will do the rest. If you need help building the numbers of participants we are happy to help you with this.
Our in-house training is available across Australia and New Zealand and in both metropolitan and country areas.
For further information or a proposal for in-house training please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning: (AU) 1300 436 424 or (NZ) 0800 436 424